5 Ws and an H(Who, What, Where, When, Why, How)

WHO do you love most?

- my parents


WHAT makes you happy?

- being with loved ones, acts of kindness, selfless deeds, quality output, initiative, resourcefulness, bright ideas, encouraging words, pleasant surprises, nice stuff, free stuff, good buys, good shots, jokes, light plays, melted ice cream, vanilla milkshake, chocolates, leche flan, really fresh tuna sushi/maki with just the right dash of wasabi, estrel's caramel cake, starbucks chocolate cake, sugarhouse cashew toffee, red ribbon brazo de mercedes, goldilocks sans rival (ha-ha, nag-roll call ba ng brands...), newly-changed sheets, a good night's sleep, no-rush showers, my garden, my miniatures, clean air, fresh breeze, magazines with nice pictures and light articles, shades of blue, smiles, hugs, just-checking-how-you-are calls, the look of love -> grabe, dami pa... babaw ko : }


WHERE are you most at peace?

- in my room... at church...


WHEN did you last say "I love you"?

- last week,  to my mom : )

  we were driving back from atlantic city, 'because you loved me' played on the radio.  i said, 'muts, song ko 'yan for you...'  my mom and my aunts closely listened to the lyrics and were touched.  (an aunt even told me later they were teary-eyed.)  when the song ended, my mom turned to me and said, 'i love you...'  wholeheartedly, i replied, 'i love you, too...'  sweet no?  : )


WHY do you pray?

to feed my soul... to thank God... to ask for something (uh-oh)


HOW do you want to be remembered?

that i made wherever i was a better place somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment