contrasting views

i was walking out our office building when i saw two officemates talking to the side.  i approached them, and was greeted with, "you've lost weight!"

was i surprised.  i told them i was with some other officemates just a few hours earlier and they were telling me i've gained weight.

now, these are officemates i see at around the same frequency.

reminds me of a similar occurrence sometime back.  i was walking at our office grounds when i chanced upon an officemate who told me it was the first time she saw me wearing pants. ("ngayon lang kita nakitang nakapantalon.")

i was like, "huh?!"

although i prefer dresses/skirts, it is not at all unusual for me to wear pants.

within that same week, i was in a meeting where one of the attendees made a remark that i was wearing a dress.  ("uy, naka-dress!")


i went, "but i do wear dresses!"

she said she always sees me in pants.

hmmm...  interesting how different people could have contrasting views about the same person...

No comments:

Post a Comment