sexy

this morning, i attended our usual monday flag ceremony and, whoa!!!  the presentation was far from usual!  there were three young ladies in skin tight pants doing a fire dance.  as in, one of them was swirling a string on each hand with balls of fire at the end.  so daring!  and sexy.  i love sexy!!!



don't get me wrong.  i am all-woman, all-girlie, all-feminine but i really, really appreciate a good female shape.  i don't like the skinny types.  i like the fleshy ones with curves.



now it's not just the torso i admire.  i also like the lower limbs.  i have an officemate with really good legs.  one time, i saw her going up the stairs.  instead of turning right to my office, i turned right up the stairs, and followed her up, so happy just looking at her legs  :)



another time at the house, i was taken aback when my husband came rushing to the dirty kitchen, calling me to the living room, because some voluptuous celebrity was dancing on tv in some skimpy outfit.  he knew i'd like that, ha-ha-ha



the deed amused me, but touched me so as well.  i was thinking, some other guy would have remained glued to the tv to savor the sight, this one remembered me and bothered to fetch me so i too could watch the show.



well, yes... "there were moments of gold and there were flashes of light"...

No comments:

Post a Comment