new car



wooowwww!!! i just got a car gift in MyMiniLife : D i am so happy!!! first time someone ever gifted me with a car, ha-ha

actually, i asked for it, ha-ha. someone has been asking me what gift i want in MyMiniLife. that was the time i sold my cakes, chocolates and sushi so i could buy a bigger lot so i said he could just gift me those. and then, i don't know how, i suddenly had a lot of money so i was able to buy back everything that i had sold and more. i told him no need to give me anything anymore.

then this morning, someone hit my car as i was driving to the office (my real-life car, not a MyMiniLife item : }). the part around my left rear tire got bent and had scratches but nothing really major.

then while at the traffic office i got a text asking whether i was in makati. i replied i actually am at the quezon city hall as i've just been involved in a minor collision.

later in the day, the texter tells me to just buy a new car. i said i can't afford one : } and then it occurred to me that i could get a new one, even just in MyMiniLife. i told the texter i'm going to sell my white MyMiniLife car to represent my real-life car and then he could just gift me with a replacement. he said he will, and he did. i am very, very pleased. thank you very much :)

well, guy, since you just put a car in my garage, i won't mind this time if you again leave a kiss mark in my minihome. that only goes for MyMiniLife though; different rules apply in real life, ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment