thank you, vats



i've been sleeping over at my parents' place a lot lately and whenever i do, i park along the alley as there is no more space in the garage for my car.  well, last night when i arrived, was i surprised to see from the dashboard a parking guide painted on the wall.  it's basically a big letter H where i have to align my car's width on the vertical lines and hood on the horizontal line.  above the horizontal line was painted 'Park' and below, 'IƱgat' ~ Take Care.  oh... sweet  : )    morning i saw my dad with a can and paintbrush, i didn't know he was doing something for me.  i am touched and i am thankful.

my dad is not the touchy-feely type of guy, not big on hugs, not at all into PDAs.  but he takes very, very good care of you.

i remember vividly up to now something that happened way back in my college years.  i was supposed to go to class already but my dad hasn't come back with the car.  i didn't want to be late, so i decided to take the jeep.  UP was three rides away from our place, two very, very short rides plus one that's not really that long (the katipunan part).  so i was on the second ride and upon alighting from the jeep, was i taken aback when i saw my dad exaggeratedly waving at me, ha-ha-ha.  it turns out he arrived shortly after i left and followed me to the terminal.  he could have just let me complete my commute.  but no, he followed me and took me to my destination.

i felt so loved and so well taken care of... i am lucky and i am really, really thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment