bananas

bananas from my best friend



i had fried bananas at breakfast today. no ordinary bananas. they're harvest from my best friends's husband's land. and they are really good actually.

last friday, i was surprised when my mom told me my best friend sent bananas to their place. i think i know why. a couple of weeks back, my dear friend and i were at my best friend's place and her husband was offering us fruits. my dear friend ate. me, i just said thank you but did not eat.

they offered some other.

no, thanks again.

how about this?

no.

that?

no, thanks.

(there's always so much food in their house. if you're hungry, that's where you should go. don't ever make the mistake of going to my place, you'd die of hunger, ha-ha. i am not a food person, you see. i'm a sleep person. before i got married, my sister told my fiance i am low maintenance. she said, 'you need not feed her, just let her sleep.' true, lol!)

anyway, my best friend's husband mentioned a number of fruits and i told him i don't eat them. i said it's just bananas that i like.

two weeks later they send a bunch to my parents' place. isn't that sweet? i truly appreciate the item, more so the thought. i feel so lucky having such people in my life. thank you, guys... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment