pictures

at the christmas party last friday, a batchmate approached me and asked for a picture.  i said ok and went with him to their table.  they were ready for the shot and there i was standing still waiting for whoever it was who was going to take the vacant seat at the center.  i asked, 'how come there's an empty chair?  who's going to sit there?'

they said it was for me.  oh, ha-ha.  i thought they wanted me to take their picture.  ' turns out they wanted a picture with me.  lol!  comedy.

reminds me of the same group's christmas party last year.  my dear friend told me, 'you have pictures with so many guys!'

hmmm, i didn't notice that.  i checked out the shots and true enough, i had pictures with this guy and that.  uh-oh.  i told my dear friend they were the ones who asked for a picture not i.

she then chides me, 'how come you obliged them but not big brother?'  (big brother is someone who's been interested in me since high school.)

oh, so that is her point.  i told her we do have pictures.  she, however, wanted ones where there's just the two of us.  yikes!

when i was in the US, a batchmate was telling me that they thought big brother and i were an item.

i was like, 'huh?!  where'd you get that?'

he said from the pictures.

really?!  we have lots and lots of pictures but i don't think i can pinpoint a particular one which would lead them to such a conclusion.

last friday, a classmate suddenly asked us, 'what is the truth?'

i thought he was being philosophical or something, profoundly asking about truth during a supposedly light-themed christmas party, he-he.  ' turns out he was asking about the truth between big brother and me (we were seated beside each other, with a decent distance between our respective chairs, take note.).  this is his first time to attend a batch gathering and he has such a question?  what's going on here?!

to set the record straight, we do hang out but ALWAYS in groups, NEVER just the two of us.  and read this, and read this well, regardless of how things may seem in pictures, we were never an item.  to be blunt about it, we've never kissed, we've never hugged, we've never even held hands.  ' hope this clarifies things...

No comments:

Post a Comment