t not d

i attended my second christmas party for the year last night.  i got home 5:20 this morning : }

the party was supposed to start at 6 pm, my friends and i arrived close to 10 already  (it was my parents' wedding anniversary;  my best friend had another party;  my dear friend attended a political rally).  even if we missed a big chunk, we had a really fun and enjoyable night nevertheless  ->  talking, laughing, dancing, posing, ha-ha

one of my classmates, our first time to meet again since high school graduation more than two and a half decades ago, told me he really enjoyed looking at our pictures.

i went, 'really?  which ones?'

he goes, 'your shots...'

now my shots appear not just in my site but in the site of another batchmate as well.  she reuploaded more than a thousand of them to the site she administers (' am tolerating piracy here so no cause for concern).  i therefore ask, 'what site?'

he hesitates a bit then goes, 'front... back...'

i was like, 'huh?!  site! t!'

he didn't quite get it still so i said, 'sites, i, t, e... picasa, multiply...'

he chuckles and goes, 'oh, i thought side.  picasa.'

lol!  why on earth would i ask what side of my shots he enjoyed?  we're not talking chicken here -> leg part?  breast part?  ha-ha.  oh, guys... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment