gay

i was part of a dance presentation mid-december last year. sometime after the presentation, an officemate told me he had a video of the dance.

i said good, i'm going to check it out sometime. we'd see each other at the office and he'd mention it but we were both busy with other things so 2009 already and i haven't gotten around to seeing the video yet.

then this afternoon, he dropped by my office, flash disk in hand. i copied his clip finally. well, guess what, when i watched the video was i surprised to see that his shot was focused on me! as in, he wasn't really taking a video of the group, he was taking a video of me, complete with zoom to my face. aaaww, that is sweet. thanks, ok. highly appreciated. too bad he's not really a he-he. he's a she-he, ha-ha. nothing romantic therefore ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment