a better place

i often have more than one meeting in a day, sometimes overlapping. today, however, i have only one meeting. this one is usually attended by my assistant but since current activities impact something i was the one who handled, i myself set to attend.

come meeting time, i told my assistant to go ahead, i'll just follow as i was still finishing something. she asked, 'do i still have to be there when you already are?'

i said she's better off at the meeting than in our room.

at the meeting, one of the attendees noticed that both me and my assistant were present. she remarked, 'wow, your office is in full force!'

i explained why. nope, not the import of the activities. it's just that the renovation/cabling guys are working in our room, using headache-inducing rugby, and we didn't want to stay at the area, ha-ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment