birthday kiss

at the party i attended this evening, i found myself unexpectedly amused upon hearing the birthday song.  i was reminded of my high school best friend's birthday party last saturday/sunday (yup, it spilled over beyond midnight).  that time, someone poised to kiss me but i turned away frustrating his attempt.


he chided me for not obliging his kiss.


i countered, "bakit, birthday mo ba?"


[ i am no prude but i do like to keep kisses and stuff to the one who owns my heart (no one yet up to now, ugh!) ]


apparently, our batchmates heard this so throughout the party, they would suddenly burst into song, "happy birthday, (guy's name)..."


ooops, ha-ha-ha.  very funny.  not effective enough to get him a kiss though.  a birthday song does not a birthday make.  you'll have to present a birth certificate for that.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment