no prince : }

i have driving shoes in my car.  i change into them the moment i get onboard.

this morning as i was about to get off, i could not find the pair of the footwear i used going to the car.  i checked all over, i couldn't find it.  so i just used another pair.  (i have four pairs of footwear in the car, five if you include the driving shoes, six if you include the pair i'm wearing going to the car.  i used to have more, but removed them when i started having frequent passengers aboard.)

at the office, i called my parents' place to check whether i left the other half in the garage.  my mom answered the phone and just as i asked, my niece entered the house with the missing footwear.  she saw it and recognized it as mine.

hmmm... for a while there i entertained cinderella illusions hoping my prince would be the one to find my shoe  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment