balagtas, batangas

balagtas facebook posts:

July 21
7:42pm
accompanying my mom to batangas on friday... ugh, wala na ako special leaves... i've used up all 8 of them this year... this friday leave will already have an impact on my attendance rating : } oh, well... it's for my mom so i shouldn't mind... ' ♥♥♥ love ♥♥♥ you, műts... mwuah!!!


July 23
11:00pm
will be sleeping late tonight (as usual) and waking up early tomorrow (unusual)... : }


July 24

9:22am
running late... all cabs taken... finally convinced my mom to take jeep to the bus station instead. i actually wanted to bring the car, she wouldn't let me. she doesn't want me to drive that far (3 hours one way)...

10:14am
bus (going to balagtas, batangas) leaving station just now...

10:22am
bus on the road now. my mom brought a word game book -> quotes in quiz, puzzles for the smart. me, i'm doing facebook on my smart phone, haha (my personal phone, ok. NOT official)

10:27am
eating peanuts my mom bought from a vendor who boarded the bus...

11:08am
hahaha... "i will give everything i own, just to have you back again..." playing in the bus...

11:25am
now it's abba: "knowing me, knowing you, there is nothing we can do... we just have to face it this time we're through..."

12:36pm
done with bus ride. now in balagtas, batangas... on board jeepney going to disi. i ask what 'disi' is. DIego SIlang' daw, haha

1:04pm
now at max's batangas city, p. burgos branch for lunch. my mom is ordering 'chicken dinner;' me, 'platter meal.' hahaha.  hungry women you have here...

1:54pm
on board tricycle going to the wake we're attending. it's so hot : }

1:57pm
hey, we're here now. that was quick...

3:47pm
in car now. they're bringing us to the bus station. so nice of them to bother...

4:08pm
bus to cubao has left station. ' hope i get to nap on the road... ride bumpy... we'll see...

4:54pm
good road this star tollway. dunno though why vehicles suddenly slowed to a crawl...

4:59pm
oh, so toll gate is causing the bottleneck... i wonder what can be done about it... e-pass or something... think...

8:20pm
just got off bus. now in cab going to my parents' place. ugh, that traffic was AWFUL!

8:42pm
at my parents' place at last... my mom gave the cabbie a generous tip... in his joy, he wished her a hundred years more to live... wow!

10:15pm
leaving my parents' place now... i've brushed my teeth here. when i get home, all i'll do is clean my face and change into sleepwear. no more facebook; no more web. and i'm not taking any calls. i'm dozing off -> i still have work tomorrow : }

No comments:

Post a Comment