matching from within

my officemate was asking whether i've bought my cereal and oatmeal.  i went, 'yikes... i haven't'  : }

she chides me:  you bought a lot but you didn't buy your food  >:(

ooops...

i was at market! market! last sunday to buy rain-x, a rain repellant for the car's windshield (i was driving through really heavy rains earlier and couldn't see a thing!).  i couldn't find rain-x.  i got to buy instead:

-  three pairs of slippers
        two pairs, my standard ones with pointy soles
        one pair, fluffy bedroom slippers
-  a pair of shorts
-  a hooded, reversible jacket
-  two tops:  one formal, the other casual
-  a mini-flashlight
-  an indoor antenna
-  three identical tops for my best friend, my dear friend and me

actually, the three of us already have identical puerto galera shirts, identical swimsuits and identical java store shirts.  all of them we have yet to wear together.  the puerto galera shirts i bought in april 2008 yet  : }

uh-oh... maybe i'm the only one into this identical stuff.  i like wearing clothes identical to those of the ones i love.  my exes and i have had identical shirts, even identical pants.  i feel so happy whenever we wear matching outfits, hahaha (goodness, i'm so shallow!).  i really don't know why we've all gone our separate ways.  sad.  maybe instead of matching outfits i should work harder instead at matching hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment