mood swing

i don't really put on music.  i don't turn on the radio (not even the tv : }).  but i often overhear songs played by others.  yesterday as i was hanging my laundry, it was  brown eyes  by  destiny's child:

i know that he loves me ‘cause he told me so
i know that he loves me ‘cause his feelings show
when he stares at me, you see he cares for me
you see how he is so deep in love


i know that he loves me ‘cause it’s obvious
i know that he loves me ‘cause it’s me he trusts
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so


aaaw, swoon... i was sooo happy  : )

then the song was followed by  patawarin mo xd  by  floetics  (this one i had to look up... i didn't know the song, neither the singer) :

hindi ako maniwala na wala na s'ya
ang babaeng minahal biglang nawala
parang kahapon ko lang s'yang kasama


sana'y patawarin mo mga kasalanan ko sa 'yo
ayoko na mawala ka
gusto ko habang buhay kitang makasama


suddenly i felt so sad.

then realizing that my emotions have swung from extremes in such short a time just because of two songs, i found myself smiling then feeling so silly.  ugh, songs...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment