puzzled to amused

i received e-mail from an ex (boyfriend from years back) with the subject line, "Family photo."  my initial reaction was, "ooops... why would he send me his family's photo???"

i clicked and there was a slideshow.  the first slide started with, "On the left is my wife, in the middle is my mother-in-law, beside her is my sister and on the right is my sister-in-law."

hmmm... so i will see the wife... ok.

click.  another paragraph.

another click.  another paragraph.

two more clicks, two more paragraphs.

with each click, the possibility that it was his family's photo was getting more and more remote.

finally, the second slide  ->  the picture, the punchline.  hahaha.  boy, did it make me laugh.  let me know if you want a copy and i'll forward the mail  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment