weight issues

my officemate was telling me that this guy who's supposed to be interested in me was saying i've gained weight.

last week, i was on the phone with some other guy and he was asking whether i wanted to go on a diet.

a couple of months back, my ex and i saw each other and his first words to me were, 'you're so fat!' (?!)

hmmm... i actually like my current build.  i've experienced how it is to lose weight (unintentionally) and that time i also lost, uhm, ♪ my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps ♫, hahaha.  i didn't like it.  i haven't really liked the skinny types.  i prefer the fleshy ones with curves.

therefore, guys, if you find me overweight, go look somewhere else.  i am not going to slim down for you.  you just have to take me as i am.  years back, i bought my mom a desk organizer from papemelroti.  it said:  so what if you gain weight, there'd just be more of you to love...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment