no inkling whatsoever

an officemate was telling me there's someone who's interested in me and i supposedly caught this guy's attention years back yet  ->  when we were both still taken.  (ouch!)

really???  who???

she would only give me clues.  and those clues made me zero in on the wrong guy, haha.  in exasperation, she allowed me to ask her more questions provided they'd be answerable by only yes or no.

i go, 'how many can i ask?'

initially she says 50 then lowers it to 25.

me:  25?  ok.

i then went on to write 25 letters from the alphabet ( all except y ) then asked her to tick letters found in the guy's name.

she didn't like to at first, saying that is cheating, but then i insisted that is a valid yes or no.

so tick she did.

aha!  i got it!!!

him?!  whoa!  i never would have guessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment