texts

i received the following text yesterday:



A handsome hunk strips in front of a nun to tempt her.
The nun closed her eyes,

 


 


 



and prayed,


 


 


 



"Bless me, Father, for this Thy gift, which I am about to receive..."



ooops... hahaha. i wanted to forward it to my friends but then i've already forwarded another text message earlier so i was looking forward to forwarding it instead today. (i try to limit forwards to one a day. i'm not really a texter. the only texting i do is when there's something important i have to say and i'm trying to save on call charges. forwards i limit to those i particularly like, the rest simply stop with me. and even then, i forward only to those in my sun network plus family and a handful of different-network-friends. (i have unlimited calls and texts sun to sun. if you're sun, you send me a text and my first option is to call you. even if i'm just going to say ok, i call you, haha. the only time i text back is if i'm not supposed to make a call, for example, i'm in a meeting, or i want to keep a record of the exchange, for example, important instructions, or i think you might not be able to take a call.))

anyway, morning, i was so excited to forward the text to my friends. but then upon getting my phone, i see that i have an unread message, this time from my mom. it went:

  ( " )    Sunday
"( รถ )"   is a
(    "    wonderful
./   ,%, opportunity
to pray
to love
to learn
to laugh
to care
and to celebrate the joy of life with GOD.
Have a blessed Sunday :)


nice : )  now this is a more appropriate forward on a sunday. the hunk-nun one is kinda irreverent : }

today, therefore, i forwarded my mom's text instead.  the irreverent one i'll send out tomorrow  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment