public links

someone was telling me that he's been looking at my pics.  i asked which one he liked best.

he said picture ninety-something from this particular album.

me:  huh?!  what album is that?

he says it's from this particular set of pics.

whaaat?!  what on earth are you doing looking at those pics?

he said he looked at everything, even my dad's pics.  eh?!

i have all these links to different sets of pics in my facebook account because i have different sets of friends in facebook.  i'm thinking if you're family, you'd click the links to family pics.  if you're friend, you'd click the friend links.  if officemate, the officemate links.  if schoolmate, the schoolmate links.  i was not really thinking anyone would bother to check my whole circle, even reaching ninety-somethingth pic of a particular album containing pics of people he doesn't really know.  there are thousands of pics in those sites!

geez... this is not the first time i was surprised by the pics others look at.  yup, i guess if you put them on the web, someone, somewhere would be checking them out.  hmmm... oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment