alternative

i've long been thinking of changing my numbers.  a friend has actually offered that we swap SIMs so i'd have a new number.  oooops, no way.  i don't want my calls and messages landing on someone else's phone.  my friend said he'd be informing the callers and texters that the number already has a new owner.  even then...

anyway, i inquired and it turns out i would have to pay five hundred pesos (P500) for a number change.  hmmm... i've always been choosy with my expenses.  it's not so much the amount but whether it's something i really need to spend on.  i don't want avoidable ones.

i told the SIM-swap friend i am not keen on paying so i've decided to just retain my numbers.  guess what, this time, he offered to pay the fees!  huh?!  hahaha... no, thanks.  i said he could just give me the P500 and i'd just reject the calls i'm trying to avoid  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment