complete

i received a lot of greetings during the holiday season.  every single one is appreciated and every single one holds a certain meaning.  there is, however, one greeter whose greeting made my new year feel complete.  and that is when i confirmed that he, indeed, is the guy dearest to my heart at this point, for quite sometime now, actually.

true, there are those whose words and actions make me feel excited, and giddy, and overjoyed, and flattered but placed side-by-side with the feelings that surface when he does the simplest things, i realize that when it comes to love, he occupies the top spot.

he may not be the best... he may not be the most deserving... but he is the one my heart wants most.

too bad we cannot be.  but i'm happy enough that we are friends.  i remain hopeful that down the road, sooner rather than later, i will find someone who could be more than that.  and then my happiness will be complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment