stretching

i was returning a missed call yesterday but the caller was not picking up his phone so i just sent a text message asking why he called.

a while later the guy called asking why i called.

ooops... hahaha...  i told him i was simply returning his call.  i asked whether he didn't receive my text.

he said not yet.  anyway, he said he just wanted to know whether my friends and i were able to go to this certain place (where he wants to buy something).

oh, ok.

hours later, apparently in reply to my earlier text, i receive a text from the guy telling me he called because he missed me.

eh?!  he told me on the phone earlier he called because he wanted to know whether my friends and i were able to go to this place.  i reminded him and chided him for changing his story.  i jokingly added he was "Bolero, sinungaling, manloloko, babaero, palikero..."  (hahaha...  OA!)

the guy explained his statements could complement each other as they are not contradictory.  he said he missed me and at the same time wanted to know whether i went out.

oh...  really???  hmmm...  your style's rotten, friend.  try something else...  : p

No comments:

Post a Comment