just the opposite


there is this someone i've decided to stop seeing.  so to ease the parting a bit, i left the guy links to my pics.  i was thinking, if ever he misses me or longs to see me, the pics would just substitute for the person.

well, guess what, this morning the guy texts me following up our next meeting.  (uhm...  yup, i've earlier said no more but later i agreed to one more.  ugh!)  he said he misses me, especially when he goes over my pics.  huh?!  that wasn't my intent at all!  i told the guy i gave him the links precisely to tide him over these 'missing you / wanna see you' phases.  he tells me the pics actually have the opposite effect.  uh-oh.  had i known i wouldn't have given him the links.

sometimes the outcome of our actions run contrary to our expectations...  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment