later but not late

i was going to pay my BIR business registration fee at the bank this afternoon.  guess what, the guard told me they're not giving out queue numbers anymore as it was already past their cut-off.  it was 1:30 p.m.  i asked what their cut-off time is.  he said 10:30 a.m.  huh?!  that early?!  uh-oh...  : }

he said i should just come back tomorrow.  he consoled me by saying deadline's january 31 yet anyway so i could still pay later.

i was disappointed.  anyway, ok.  i just proceeded to the city hall to pay my business permit for the year.  guess what, they had a table there where i could pay my BIR registration fee!  goody-good!  pay i did and i was sooo happy...  : )

yup, sometimes missions are accomplished not right there and then but at another place at a later time still producing the desired results.

No comments:

Post a Comment