bye hello

i'm not really a phone person.  true, i spend a lot of time on the phone but most of the time i'm just the receiver of the call and not the caller.  when i do make a call, it's most likely just a return call.

plus, i'm not really a fan of texting.  my mom has even told me she was really surprised when i replied to her text one time, hahaha.

i use my phone not really for its traditional purpose but for posting facebook status updates, hehe.

well, last night, i was requested, uhm, ordered, to keep my phone close to me so i could readily answer calls.  i obliged and had this weird scared-worried feeling i might miss a call and let someone with an oh-so-simple request down.  ugh!

anyway, the calls have been made and i can now again forget about urgent phone calls, that is, until tomorrow.  tomorrow, i'm supposed to be alert for my phone ringing again.  oh, well, that's still several hours away.  i'm gonna enjoy my i-couldn't-care-less-about-the-phone window for the meantime...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment