not worth it

me:  'i was trying to make a deposit and my card was captured...'
(i was trying to look for deposit in the menu and there was none.  i cancelled the transaction and then the card would not go all the way out.  i could not pull it out and then the machine captured it.)

phone banker:  'we'll block it, ma'am...'

me:  'you're going to block it?'

phone banker:  'just temporarily...'

me:  'if it's temporarily blocked, do i have to have it unblocked?'

phone banker:  'you'll have to apply for reactivation, ma'am...'

me:  'what if we just leave it unblocked?'

phone banker:  'we're supposed to block the card upon report of capture, ma'am...'

me:  'can i just zero it out anyway i'm enrolled in expressonline?'

phone banker:  'can you do that right now, ma'am?'

me:  'yes...  i can go online...'

phone banker:  'ok, ma'am...  so i can confirm over the phone...'

i transfer the balance to my other account.

me:  'ok...  it's zero now...  if it's zero balance, will the account close?'

phone banker:  'it might, ma'am...  why don't you transfer a small amount so it won't be closed?'

me:  'ok...'

i transferred one peso...

tough luck, thief...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment