sorry

on the phone...  caller apologizes for not being able to call earlier...

me:  'ei, no need to apologize...  actually i'm the one who's going to apologize for...'

the guy cut me off with, 'accepted!  whatever it is, apologies accepted.'

huh?!  hahaha...  aw, that is sweet...  :")

reminded me of an ex...  he is so quick to apologize, even if i'm the one at fault...  not that i wasn't going to say sorry...  nope, he just beats me to it...  actually, he apologizes even if there's nothing to apologize for...  i'd be unusually quiet, just because i'm tired, or i'd be irked, not because of him, and he'd apologize hoping it will make me feel better...

stark contrast with this other ex...  no matter how hurt i was...  no matter how annoyed...  he never once uttered the word sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment