forgettable

doing tech support over the phone...

friend: 'security question... where did you spend your honeymoon?'

me: 'where did you spend your honeymoon?'

friend: '<place1>?'

me: 'haha... i dunno... where'd you spend it? you have to type there whatever your answer was to that security question before...'

friend: 'i don't remember...'

me: 'then just type there where you spent your honeymoon...'

friend: 'i'll try <place1>'

me: 'haha... ok...'

incorrect... : (

friend: '<place2>?'

me: 'haha... i wouldn't know... that's your honeymoon... where'd you spend it?'

friend: 'where'd you spend yours?'

me: 'you have to put there yours...'

friend: 'yes... but where did you spend yours?'

me: 'me?  <country1> and  <country2>... but initially it was just here... at <hotel>...'

friend: 'what if i put <place3>?'

me: 'haha... you can put anything as long as it matches the answer stored in their database... the one you provided them before...'

friend: 'i don't really remember... never mind...'

oh... so that's something you forget, huh!  memorable not?  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment