He loves me

i always go to the PEA (perpetual eucharistic adoration) after mass.  i've been doing this for as far back as i can remember.  then this afternoon, for the first time ever if i recall right, the PEA was locked!

i looked around...  i didn't see any notice...

i checked out the Oratory, the alternate venue they opened when the PEA was being renovated sometime back  ->  it was also locked.

i therefore just said my prayers behind the glass window where the other supposed PEA-goers were standing.

head bowed, eyes closed and praying, it suddenly crossed my mind, 'aww...  God literally closed His door on me... why, oh, why, oh, why?  yoyoy!'

i was a little down initially but the 'yoyoy' part gave me a lift, hehe...  it always comes to mind whenever i come across 'why, oh, why, oh, why'  ->  Y, O, Y, O, Y  ; )

then guess what, i open my eyes and, from the glass window, see people inside the PEA!  someone has unlocked the door!  whoa!  i was so surprised...  there were some chills down my spine...  i was sooo happy...  i was thinking God wouldn't let me have that thought, not even as a joke...

so comforting...  :")

No comments:

Post a Comment