once bitten, twice shy

whoa!  i was having fun size milky ways and suddenly i choked...  nothing solid in my mouth, just a SMALL amount of melted, liquefied choc yet i was choking BIG time!  really major!!!  uuuuhhhhhhh!!!

so there i was coughing and turning red and all and silly, trivial, shallow me was thinking, 'who on earth is thinking of me at this time?!'

(hereabouts, they say if you choke, someone's thinking of you.  if you bite your tongue, someone's talking about you.)

well, when the crisis passed (hahaha...  it was faaarrr from your ordinary choke), as expected (<blush>), i posted the incident as a status update in facebook.  guess what, in my inbox, timestamp exactly 30 minutes before my post, was a totally unexpected message from someone, uhm, that i used to love (ugh!).  he's asking how i am and saying he thought of me.

aha!  so you are the culprit, huh!  forget it, guy.  i've said this many times, i'll say it again:  stay away from me!!!  go on with your life as if i don't exist.  you broke my heart.  i'm not gonna risk a repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment