the whole summed with its parts

paying my phones in advance...

there was a different cashier, a reliever, at the counter and i told her i receive only two statements, one for this number, another for these other numbers.

she told me my statements have yet to be generated.

i said it's ok.  i've been paying without them for the longest time.

guess what, i got to pay more than double my usual bill!  i was asking the cashier what made the bill so high.  she said she cannot see the details since my statements are yet to be generated.  she said i can wait for them before paying anyway it's not due yet.

i said i'm already in the area so i'd rather pay already.  i asked her to double-check.  she said that's really the amount.  hmmm...  ok...

well, it turns out she billed me double for certain numbers.  first she billed me the total.  then she billed me again for components of the total.

advance double payment...  maybe i should wait for my statements next time...  or the usual cashier...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment