one sweet day

there's this someone whose number i've deleted from my phone book.  it took a while before i was able to finally do that.  at first, all i could make myself do was rename him in my contacts list.  but yup, eventually, i mustered enough grit to finally go and delete his number.  not that i call him, ok.  i've actually been telling him to stop calling me.  he'd comply and then he'll be back again.  it's been like that for almost two years now...  : }

well, this afternoon my phone rang.  number not in my address book (i get a lot of that) but for some reason when i saw the last digit, i somehow felt it was this someone who, uhm, used to be very special...

then when i said hello, the caller greeted me a certain way...

right away i blurted out a name...

he didn't really say yes but instead just mumbled something so i had to ask whether it really was him...

yup, 'twas him alright...

suddenly, i was soooo happy...  :")
(well, i was actually rather happy today but his call just made my day all the more happier...)

i can take his number out of my phone...  but i can't erase his memories out of my life (don't really want to use 'heart' there)...

No comments:

Post a Comment