outside your jurisdiction

i have an über-protective, uhm, kinda 'meddlesome' dad, at least, to my mom and us his offspring.  we're waaayyyy  into the age of majority yet he still watches over us as if we're some helpless, vulnerable baby.  of course, he has the best of intentions and we're really thankful but sometimes it's not so easy to appreciate the over-concern, hehe.  (we love you, vats...  peace!!!  <3 <3 <3 )

well, today my aunt came over.  she and my mom were going out and i handed them a package with the warning, 'it's kinda heavy...'

right away, my dad's antenna went tinnggg!!!  he goes, 'why are you going to bring it when it's heavy?  just leave it...'

my mom and my aunt both say it's ok.

my dad was insisting they leave it.

my mom and my aunt kept saying they could manage.

my dad was getting angry already:  'you're going out and you'll be carrying around a heavy package?!  leave it!'

me:  'vats, that's not ours...  that's auntie's...  she's taking it home...'

oh...  ;")

No comments:

Post a Comment