oh, i'm g's

medical checkup this morning...  x-ray, ECG, blood, urine, blood pressure, general physical examination...

in between the urine check and blood pressure check, while i was waiting for my mom, the radiographer approached me...  he wanted a repeat of the x-ray...  he says he's been doing this for years and this is the first time he saw something like it...  he said maybe it's just an artifact or the chemicals on the plate but he wanted to be sure...

me:  'what's an artifact?  am i an antique?'  ; )

anyway, he showed me my plate...  well, there was something that looked like a signature on my left side...  it looked like a cursive small letter g or q three ribs high...

me, examining the plate:  'hmmm...  i'm signed???  maybe i'm owned...  like cattle, you have branding...'

; )

p.s.
the second x-ray was okay i suppose because the radiographer did not ask me back anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment