don't tempt me

sister brought home leche flan...

me:  'how much is this?'

sister:  'P100...  how much are the ones you buy?'

me:  'uhm...  hmmm...  hmmm...  hmmm...  come to think of it, i don't buy leche flan...  all the leche flans that i've brought home, even the ones that were sent here, were all just given to me...'

even chocs i don't buy...

whoa!  that is the reason i couldn't cut down on sweets!  i've long promised (uhm, ok, told) myself i'd cut down but family and friends who know i love them (hey, you can love something and still stay away) keep on giving me chocs, leche flan, pastries...

i remember a few years back i even announced on facebook that suitors who'd give me chocolate would be turned down (the suitor not the chocolate, hehe)...  nothing came of it...

people just kept on giving and i continued to thank them and kept on eating...  uhhhh!!!  ->  they say if it's free it doesn't count and it's not your fault...  ; )

hmmm...  it's a new year...  i'd like to make an appeal...  i do appreciate and am really thankful for all the thoughtfulness but please help me cut down on sweets by not giving me anything sweet...  i hope to finally keep the resolution this time...  salut!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment