our time

i received a message from someone telling me that she was going to drop by the house as she was going to ask me something.

ok.  i sent her a message asking what time she'll arrive.

no reply.

i was supposed to go out but i held out as i didn't want her to be coming over only to find out i wasn't around.  i also didn't want to be telling her to drop by some other day instead as i'm not really sure how her schedule is.

i was supposed to go out at 10:30 a.m.  i did not because of her text.  2:00 p.m. she still wasn't around.  : }

i decided to make a quick dash to where i was supposed to go.  out i went...  did the urgent thing on my to-dos (skipped the rest)...  rushed back home...

i was still changing back into house clothes when i heard someone calling out my name...  whoa!  it was her!  i arrived just in time!!!  whew!

she was all smiles and everything.  me, i was visibly pissed off.  i told her not to send me short-notice, open-ended messages like that next time.

i don't like it when people are vague about MY time...  do as you want with yours but please be considerate enough not to act as if you own mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment