rock and stone

at robinson's galleria the other day, i entered the ice cream shoppe cold stone...

me:  'so you have a branch here...  all i know is the one at fort strip...'

store personnel:  'serendra, ma'am...'

me:  'serendra?  no, that's fort strip...'

store personnel:  'no, ma'am...  it's serendra...'

me:  'did you transfer?'

store personnel:  'no, ma'am...  that's our original store...'

me:  'really?!  i'm from taguig, as far as i know that's fort strip...'

store personnel:  'we're at serendra, ma'am...'

me:  'oh?  i eat there...  all this time i've known it as fort strip...'

store personnel:  'it's serendra, ma'am...'

me:  'hmmm...  ok...  it's your store...  maybe my memory's really bad...'

now i google and find that the one at fort strip is cold rock not cold stone...  :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment