starting over

on the phone with a friend...

friend:  'i can't log in...  i'm being asked a security question...'

me:  'oh?  did you enter a wrong password?  it will ask if you repeatedly enter a wrong password...'

friend:  'no...  isn't the password <password>?'

me:  'that's what i know...  wait, i'll try...'

i was able to log in...

me:  'it's ok...  the password is correct...'

friend tried again...

friend:  'i'm still being asked a security question...'

me:  'really?  maybe you entered a wrong password earlier...'

friend:  'i don't remember my security question...'

me:  'aw!  i don't know it...  wait, why did you text me you don't have your card?'

friend:  'i left it at the other house...'

me:  'so?  why do you have to tell me?'

friend:  'i need it to log in...'

me:  'what?!  don't enter card details...  that should be optional...  all you need is your username and password...'

friend:  'it's asking so many questions...'

me:  'like what?'

friend:  'name, username, password, birthday...'

me:  'huh?!  you're signing up!  you're supposed to just sign in...  you already have an account!'

: }

No comments:

Post a Comment