no curves

get-together with high school classmates...

<classmate 1> was recounting they won this dance contest in school before saying they were invited to dance again at some other venue after the win...

<classmate 2>:  'la jota!'

me:  'la jota?  i know i danced the la jota before...  i don't remember the contest but i know i did la jota and i was wearing a barong...'

<classmate 2>:  'yes...  you were with us...  cynthia was a guy in that dance...'

me:  'hmmm...  why was i a guy then?'

<classmate 3>:  'maybe because we had very few boys so they made you a guy...'

me:  'but there were so many girls...  why choose me to be the guy?!'

<classmate 3>:  'maybe the others could not memorize the dance so they chose you...'

me:  'oh?  or i looked like a guy?'

#flat...  ;"}

No comments:

Post a Comment