outdone

i was at a department store yesterday when i saw a heart-decorated mug...  my valentine-born cousin immediately came to mind...  i bought the mug and thought i'd put some chocs in it, wrap it in plastic, put a nice ribbon then give to my cousin, not as a christmas present but just because  (the mug was priced so much lower than my christmas budget for her, hehe)...

guess what...  this morning i went to my parents' place and my sister told me i have ferrerro...  and there it was, a gold ferrero bag with a box of ferrero golden gallery inside, a ferrero shirt and a box of lindor chocs  ->  from my cousin!!!  whoa!!!  i haven't even given her the mug and there already was a much, much nicer reciprocal!

i felt so overwhelmed by the generosity of the Lord...  i was just about to do some little thing and He surprises me ahead with something so much bigger...

i felt so safe...  i felt so secure...  i felt so thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment