bread to stone

i was at a mall when my phone rang...

caller:  '<inaudible>'

me:  'what?  <place>?  wait...'

i walked over to someplace a little less noisy...

me:  'what were you asking?'

caller:  'the one you said is correct...'

me:  '<place>?'

caller:  'yes... what do you want here?'

me:  'what do i want at <place>?'

caller:  'yes...  which of their cakes do you want?'

me:  'hmmm...  i don't remember so that means i didn't find it that yummy...'

caller:  'ok...  that's enough...'

me:  'huh?!  are you at <place 2>?'

caller:  'no...  i'm at <place>...  i passed by...  now i just walked out...'

me:  'you're not buying me cake anymore?'

caller:  'no more...  you said you didn't find it yummy...'

waaaahhhh!!!  a cake is yummy even if it's not that yummy...  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment