perception

last week, my mom brought home tops given by a friend of hers for my aunt and me.  she was saying she thinks i would get the blue, blue being my favorite color.

i was like, 'huh?!  that's green, mom!'

she said one is blue; the other, black.

eh?!  i was seeing the supposed blue as green and the supposed black as purple.

we were going back and forth and we could not agree.

what do you know...  six days later this photo of a dress went viral.  there are those who were seeing it as blue and black while others were seeing it as white and gold.

my dad, my mom and my sister all see it as blue and black.  me, i see it as gold and white.  odd man out, at least in the fam...  :"}

i read in the new york times that with more than 28 million views, "White and gold was winning handily."

the thing is, the dress is supposed to be really blue and black!

uhm...  just because you're in the majority does not mean you are right...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment