just for fun

phone rings...

caller:  'malacaƱang?'

me:  'oh, sorry...'

then i put down the phone...

phone rings again...  ' turns out 'twas a friend of my mom's...  she thought it was my mom who answered and was trying to kid her...

she told my mom she changed her voice when she called the second time as i might put down the phone right away the moment i hear her voice...

aw!  wahaha...  sorry...  my sense of humor failed to function that time...  :"}

actually, had it been a guy's voice i would have stayed on the phone longer...  i have a cousin who calls and either introduces himself as or looks for some very important person.  i play along.  you hear our conversation you'd think the movers and shakers of the land have decided to exchange the most inane of pleasantries...

legends in our own mind...  ;")

No comments:

Post a Comment