serious

after mass this afternoon, i once again saw a desk with a "Free Dressmaking" sign at church...  now learning how to sew is on my bucket list (as well as learning how to crochet...  and having at least one specialty dish which my loved one would find really, really delicious <3 )...  this time therefore, i inquired...

me:  'is this just for the depressed areas?'

guy:  'no...  it's for everyone...'

me:  'do you have to bring cloth?  a sewing machine?  what?'

guy:  'they'll be telling you at the orientation...'

he hands me a piece of paper and i see that there's a three-hour orientation...

me:  'oh, ok...  i'll sign up...'

ooops...  the list is blank!  :O

me:  'i'm first???  no one has signed up yet?'

guy:  'you can attend the orientation even if you don't sign up...'

me:  'hmmm...  i'll write my name so that list won't be empty anymore...'

write down my name i did...

guy:  'the classes will be for six months...'

me:  'six months?!'

guy:  'you'll get a certificate after...'

me:  'certificate?!'

guy:  'from TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority)...'

me:  'what???!!!  TESDA???!!!  you should have told me that before i wrote my name!'

all i want to do is sew bags and pouches for my stuff!  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment