photographer

cousin inviting me to this restaurant...

me: 'you've just been there...'

cousin: 'i wanna go back... i wanna bring you..'

me: 'i've been there...'

cousin: 'let's go back together... i'll treat you...'

me: 'it's really just the dessert i liked there... i don't feel like going back...'

cousin: 'when were you there last?'

me: 'last year...'

cousin: 'it's different now... <friend> was there last year, too... she didn't like it that much... now she was surprised it's really good she said she'll celebrate her birthday there...'

me: 'oh... so you'll be going back...'

cousin: 'i want to go with you...'

me: 'i'm not keen on going back... i'd rather try something new...'

cousin: 'let's go together, please... so i'll have pictures...'

me: 'huh?! ahahaha! so you have an ulterior motive for bringing me!'

; p

No comments:

Post a Comment