paramount

so i was at a lunch buffet and amid all the varied dishes, i ate mainly potato wedges...  well, i love potatoes...  i liked their potatoes...  : )

the ex and i were at a dinner buffet before and after eating he told me, 'we went to a buffet and all you ate was dilis (anchovies, fried)!'

ei, i liked it so i ate to my heart's content...  ; p

an officemate reminded me we were at another buffet before and practically all i had was chocolate from the chocolate fountain...  instead of using it as a dip, i caught the flow in a cup and had it as a drink...  uhm, i liked it so i stuffed myself with it...  :"}

i guess for me, buffets are pretty much like the non-food world...  there are so many choices and you normally enjoy the variety but sometimes there's one that just jumps at you, it catches your full attention and everything else ceases to matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment