that's it

cousin invited me to visit them in the US...

and then he said i might as well bring this other cousin of ours, too...

in the course of the exchange, the original one expanded to two then to four/five to hopefully six (from just me to me plus our other cousin and her family)...

and so the inviter went:  'Just like the line in Jaws --- I'm gonna need a bigger boat. Haha'

i didn't see the movie...  just parts of it too long ago, i don't anymore remember...  i was thinking when i read his comment, 'don't tell me he's gonna load the shark in his boat...'  i therefore replied i don't get the analogy...

well, my cousin explained he realized if what we were talking about materializes then he will need a bigger car...

oh...  so that really was the message!  wahaha...

sometimes that thing you discount turns out to be the main point actually...

note to self:
'keep an open mind.'

No comments:

Post a Comment