it's not that

part 1

ordered one glass of halo-halo...

me:  'miss, could you divide it into two?  we'll just share but please put it in separate glasses...'

service crew:  'okay, ma'am...  we'll also give you additional ice...'

me:  'oh, don't!  we're full...  we're sharing because we won't be able to finish one...  i'm just forcing her to try it...'

wahaha...  i wonder whether it looked like we were simply scrimping...  ; )

part 2

me:  'this is not like the usual halo-halo...  it's sticky and the ice is fine and it doesn't have as many ingredients...  it's mainly macapuno...  i don't like macapuno...  i dunno whether you do...'

friend:  'you don't like macapuno?'

me:  'no...'

friend:  'then why did you order this?'

me:  'so you could try it...  this halo-halo is famous here...  it's originally from pampanga but they now have branches all over...  the balikbayan oldies like it...'

friend:  'are you saying i'm old?'

me:  'hehe...  i'm saying you're a balikbayan!'

; p

No comments:

Post a Comment