customer service

my mom sent me to chow king to buy siopao and lugaw...  guess what, when i placed my order, the cashier told me they don't have lugaw anymore.  she said it was phased out around three years ago (!)...

aw!  living under a rock...  sorry...  :"}

i asked whether i could use their phone.  i told her i didn't bring my phone and i'd like to ask my mom what she might want in place of the lugaw.

she asked the girl at the other counter whether they could let me use the phone.

the girl said no.

i asked whether they could make the call on my behalf.

she again asked the girl at the other counter whether they could call on my behalf.

the other girl just looked at her without saying a word.

to my delight, she took that as a yes and gave me a piece of paper on which to write my mom's number.

she went inside and came back saying my mom's order is now a dozen siopao instead of 10 and lomi instead of lugaw.

wow!  i was sooo thankful...  : D

a special shoutout to jeddy of chow king hi-top for going the extra mile to serve a customer...

thank you really very much...  may your tribe increase...  may all your efforts be rewarded...  God bless...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment